,.Заранее ! Закончите предложения, используя сравнительную степень прилагательных и наречий The hotels in London are exp
Помогите, пожалуйста ...Заранее спасибо!
Закончите предложения, используя сравнительную степень прилагательных и наречий
1. The hotels in London are (expensive) than the hotels in New York.
2. Your work is not very good. I’m sure you can do (good).
3. The equipment often breaks down. I'd like to have (reliable) one.
4. We wanted to arrive at the station (early) not to miss the train.
5. We were (busy) than usual at work today.
6. It takes (long) to get to the plant by car than by train.
7. The goods were (bad) than we expected.
8. Your instructions are very difficult. Could they be (simple)?
9. Let me know if you have any (far) information.
10. The latest model is (easy) to operate than the previous one.
- 1.more expensive