эссе по английскому на тему школьная форма
- School uniforms is an issue which has caused a lot of debate in the last few years. Many students feel they lose their identity when everyone is required to wear the same clothes to schools. Others feel a school uniform makes students equal. Many teachers and school administrators are looking to a school uniform or a uniform dress code as a means for instilling a feeling of discipline in the classes as well as an atmosphere of learning.
Reasons For Wearing School Uniforms
* It helps save time in the morning
* It stops feelings of jealousy
* It helps reduce discipline problems – teachers can teach and students can learn.
* It sets the tone for a proper work attitude
Reasons Against Wearing School Uniforms
* It takes away students’ freedom to make decisions
* It hurts the need for self-expression
* It stops students from feeling unique and special.
* Students don't want to wear what everybody else is wearing.
If it means that the school rooms will be more orderly and more disciplined, and that our young people will learn to evaluate themselves by what they are on the inside, instead of what they’re wearing on the outside, then our public schools should be able to require their students to wear uniforms