Соствавьте 1-2 диалога с использование этих idioms1 at the head of the table2 to keep your head3 to take something into your head4 to have a good head
Соствавьте 1-2 диалога с использование этих idioms
1 at the head of the table
2 to keep your head
3 to take something into your head
4 to have a good head on your shoulders
5 to lose your head
6 to knock your head against a brick wall
7 to talk your head off
8 to have your head in che clouds
9 to bury your head in the sand
10 to be head over heels in love
11 to turn someone's head
The first dialoque.
- Are your head ever heels in love?
- Hi, Olga! How are you?
- Because you turned my head. I don't do anything.
- I don't want to help you. Take it into your head! You have to ask someone else.
- He said that I should stay in bed but I don't want...
- I don't want to knock my head against a brick wall! Medicines... Medicines...Medicines...
- I'm fine. Thanks.
- Oh, don't by silly! Yesterday you had so high temperature!Take a lot of medicines. I'll call you tomorrow. Get better!
- I'm glad for you. But it is so difficult not to lose your head, isn't it?
- Sorry, I'm afraid. I can't.
- Not very good. I've a terrible headache and I cneeze every minutes...
- Hello. It's Olga. Can I speak to Nina?
- Sorry, I have very bad mood. Try to look for somebody who will be able really to help...
- Do you mind of opening the window?
- Wait a minute...
- No, I don't.
- Of course, I'll try. I can't bury my head in the sand and wait for notning.
- Hi, thank you for calling. See you!
- Oh, sorry... What did the doctor say?
- Could you help me because I don't know how to do it.
- Of course, I have. But why are you so rude and impolite?
- Oh, yes. He is the best boy I've ever met.
- Oh, sorry! But what can I do? It's very hot here.
- You must... I think...
- Yes, a little. So, I want to know how you are.
The second dialoque.
- But why? Why not?